East Lodge, Fyvie Castle

The East Lodge and Gate marks the eastern entry into Fyvie Estate. Built around 1816, it’s not currently occupied, with the old lodge used for storage. The original gate mounts can be seen on the archway, along with a pulley which may have been part of a bell system. The original gates now lie abandoned behind the arch.